1/32 Hasegawa F-5e

Mr b

Hi folks,

Not my usual pace, but I am trying to speed build this for a local g/b featuring f-5 at the local hobby shop. Don't know if it can be finished by the 20/10 but am trying.

xSfiI5W.jpg

The bench is in a mess, did not clean anything and just started the f-5

zJ1KA2x.jpg

This is the box art....one of my kits which made it from my first venture into scale Modelling long long time ago.....really interested to do the box art version but the decals are shot beyond use.....so most likely a Malaysian bird then.....as I have ready decals

hTpUoRC.jpg

Gv6W3Rb.jpg

Scribing going well so far, I am only doing a basic job....based on the kit lines.......hope to start on the BB pit and assembly by next week.....if all goes well

Rgds to all

Brian

Edited by Mr b

Cheers guys

Filippo unless I can source some aggressor decals asap, it will most likely be a Malaysia bird.......

Mark ...........nice one !!! ....its a right mess.............but .....will tend to it once I finish the F-5 and a little mirage as well.............

Cheers and happy modelling

Rgds

Brian,

You're making quick progress on this build. The cockpit looks great!

Mike

Cheers Mike

I am sure it will be familiar to you.....:) thanks for selling it to me..........

Yes I was trying to complete it for an upcoming local event on this Saturday but I gave up to rush it yesterday as by factoring my outstation trip on the 18th till the 20th , looks a little hard to achieve....nevertheless.............it should be done hopefully by end of the month...............

Rgds

Brian