jmel

1/32 F-4 stencil decals

I expect these to return from Cartograf on Monday or Tuesday, so I should be able to ship by Wednesday.  I will turn on the ordering links as soon as soon I check the quality of the printing.

This sheet includes stencil markings for the F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, RF-4C, and F-4G in 1/32.  It is applicable to mid-1980s and later, as it applies to the SEA wraparound, Euro 1, and Hill I/II gray camouflage schemes.  

Since these markings varied so much from squadron to squadron, and even jet to jet, I tried to include a variety of styles/fonts/sizes of the most common types of stencils.  

Order at www.reidairpublishing.com

32010_Phantom_stencils.jpg

Edited by jmel

They are back from the printers.  I'll have links turned on either today or tomorrow.

www.reidairpublishing.com

Do you think they can be use on Isreali YKW F4-E?

I'm sure some of it will be able to, but it won't be all inclusive.  You'll still need Israeli-specific decals in some cases.

Will they be available from Hannants?

hi Sir, Hannants unfortunately do not stock Speed Hunter decals, but Aviationmegastore yes.

hipping is only 4,50 USD worldwide directly from Jake.

I think it's actually around $5.50, but yes, very affordable.  I ship them in a flat rate envelope so it's pretty inexpensive.  

No, Hannants does not stock Reid Air Publications or Speed Hunter Graphics.  I wish they would.