LSP_K2

1:24 Trumpeter Bf 109G-14

21 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

That looks really good, Kev!

Thanks a bunch, Ray. Just when I now thought this IP was finished, I noticed (after uploading the pics), that I have not yet added the ammo counter markings. Oh well, back to the bench for me, I guess.

mYtOBM.jpg

Elevators and rudder now have copper pins added to help with rigidity, once glued firmly in place. (These obviously still need to be trimmed shorter.)

TimzTU.jpg

Looking at all the ejector pin divots, I have to wonder if they paid the die designer by the ejector pin? I have this one in the stash somewhere. Watching this and keeping notes for when I get round to it after I retire.

Hard to tell perhaps, but I took advantage of some really nice weather here today (for February), sitting out on the deck and finished the major prep work on the wing assembly. A few little touch-ups here and there, and it's ready to attach to the fuselage (once I get that work finished).

YYHUoW.jpg

Something that I've put off for far too long, but needs to be done before the 'pit is painted, is to add the shelf (for lack of a better term), behind the pilot seat. Once this is thoroughly dry, I'll trim to shape and add the harness attachment points.

H1ymlg.jpg