1:24 Trumpeter Bf 109G-14

LSP_K2

Engine slammed together now too, primarily as a place to hang the exhaust stacks from. Needless to say, it'll receive little or no additional detailing. All things considered, the engines in these kits, are pretty darned nice, at least as I see it, so sort of a shame to hide them under the cowls.

lsjyWi.jpg

The figure looks nice, Kev! Was that done pre-move? A lot more monsters than just the carpet one to worry about in that case! My favorite is the box monster, as in what box did I put it in and where did I put the box! 

The engines are pretty nice. I think the major gripe on them are they are undersized, though I think much of that is due to the thickness of the plastic of the cowlings.

6 hours ago, Hardcore said:

To big for the carpet monster, so worry not. 

See below.

50 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

The figure looks nice, Kev! Was that done pre-move? A lot more monsters than just the carpet one to worry about in that case! My favorite is the box monster, as in what box did I put it in and where did I put the box! 

The engines are pretty nice. I think the major gripe on them are they are undersized, though I think much of that is due to the thickness of the plastic of the cowlings.

Yes indeed, Ray this was done pre-move, that's why I'm not really sure if it's here or not, though I hope so. I still have the K-4 box, so hopefully it's in there, though I suspect it's not. Given the issues you've had that we've been chatting about lately, I can certainly relate. When I first opened the second K-4 box, looking for a fuselage that would work for this effort, there were about five packs of Evergreen and some Plastruct in there, along with some files and stuff too, a major bad habit of mine.

Oh yes, a gorgeous day (finally). I may well go out with some coffeine and model bits. I'm going to ask CRM about the step-down competition question, though I suspect I already know the answer. If it proves that I'm correct, I'll have to make a separate deal with you, like finishing another LSP for next September.