F-100D Trumpeter.July 4th - 100% complete

crobinsonh

Looking very good so far ! I really think this is one of the best Eduard etched offer in their range. The airbrake and wheel doors are absolutely superb !

I agree. The Eduard sets are very extensive and there is a lot of them. Luckily I bought all of these many years ago when they where cheaper and the £ was much stronger :-)

I seem to remember this kit has the drag chute cabling slots on both sides of the fuselage, it should be only on the port side, it's a very easy fix though.

VWNCVj.jpg

Hi Harold,

They actually have this correct and it is only on the port side - either that or I was over zealous with my sanding and I just corrected a mistake by accident :-)

Some more progress. Lots of sanding now completed and I have added the Eduard Airframe PE set. I have to say this is a pretty comprehensive set. A little worried that it may appear a little "thick" after the primer coat.

xnQs54.png

5NFAEJ.png

0hI8VD.png

E71oqU.png

M95gRS.png

5iO5wq.png

Next steps are to actually fit the wings and tailplanes as I move closer to the first primer coat. I am actually really excited to get this one into the paint shop as a worn ANG bird at the end of its life.
Edited by crobinsonh