Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1D Corsair on Pre-order on Evil bay at $29.99....

Daniel Leduc

So I figured out how to give negative feedback after you have opened a dispute with a seller.  On the ebay website when you start a dispute the purchased items is removed from your purchased items history.  Because of that you can't leave negative feedback.  However, on the ebay APP on your phone the item still shows up in your history and allows you to leave feedback.  Now xsxs3525 has negative feedback with a warning about the Tamiya corsair iphone usb charge cable scam.

I will be shocked if an actual 1/32 Tamiya F4U-1D shows up in the mail from him.  A few other people have already received usb cables as well and at least one has posted here that the seller responded with "it was a mistake".  

Here's my most recent information from the seller I purchased from:

New message from: xsxs3525 (110iconTealStar_25x25.gif)  
Hi!
You will receive the Tamiya 60327 Vought F4U-1D Corsair 1/32 scale kit. Please don't worry! 

The shipping info will be update again when the package arrive US. Please don't worry! 

Thank you for your purchased! The shipping time is 15-35 days. 

Because the International shipping requires more complicated shipping procedures, it needs time to ship and the duration on its way to you is out of control. If you don't receive item after 35 days, just please contact us, we'll give you a satisfactory solution. Thanks!

Your previous message

What exactly were the three items? I only ask because there has been talk of someone selling this kit on eBay and then sending something completely different to the buyers. I also need to know more exactly where my package is because it's been two weeks since it was given to the airlines for shipment and there's no update since 10-12-17 other than that it was given to the airlines. No plane can stay in flight for two weeks and not land somewhere. I need you to get me an update on the status of my package please other than the vague information online.

Thanks,
Brady

I'm still waiting to see if anything is going to show up in the tracking process any time soon.

Brady

Found a couple of other ebay listings too good to be true:

1.https://www.ebay.com/itm/tamiya-Brabham-BT44-car-kit-eBay/272899656085?hash=item3f8a164995:g:V38AAOSwYxBZ7vwS . This kit normally sells for  about $60 US and up and is too big to be shipped free.

2.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-Factory-Hiro-Toleman-TG184-1-20-Kit-Monaco-GP-eBay/182864225458?hash=item2a938ea4b2:g:ryUAAOSwDFBZ9mC4 

This kit normally sells for well over $200.00 US if you can find one.

Both items are from Chinese sellers.  Gotta educate yourself!

Have bought plenty of stuff from Chinese sellers on eBay with no issues. Generally Trumpeter stuff or supplies but also a couple of Tamiya kits. It's not the country of origin that's the main issue, it's as has been said a few times in this thread 'if it looks too good to be true, it generally is'!

Have bought plenty of stuff from Chinese sellers on eBay with no issues. Generally Trumpeter stuff or supplies but also a couple of Tamiya kits. It's not the country of origin that's the main issue, it's as has been said a few times in this thread 'if it looks too good to be true, it generally is'!

Didn't mean to implicate just Chinese sellers.  Ripoff sellers are everywhere.  In this case, the two sellers on ebay that are selling the Tamiya BT44B and the Model Factory Hiro Toleman are guilty as charged.  There is no way you can sell either of these two kits legitimately for the prices indicated with the free shipping no less.  

Edited by gerry1

So I figured out how to give negative feedback after you have opened a dispute with a seller.  On the ebay website when you start a dispute the purchased items is removed from your purchased items history.  Because of that you can't leave negative feedback.  However, on the ebay APP on your phone the item still shows up in your history and allows you to leave feedback.  Now xsxs3525 has negative feedback with a warning about the Tamiya corsair iphone usb charge cable scam.

That's a flaw in the system. Buyers should be permitted to leave negative feedback after a dispute, other buyers therefore aren't being warned.

I know someone who received a USB cable from yanan8684, who this thread was originally about. Two mirror accounts exist belonging to the same seller.

xsxs2525 is the second account.

Notice those two guys selling the race car kits have zero feedback, and their names are alphanumeric soup?

That is a trademark of Chinese troublemakers, and by that I mean a subgroup group that enjoys setting up quick shop to do exploit something and then take off. This same kind of thing is actually common on game servers online; you get a wave of Chinese users who adopt these random names and they use hacks to cheat in the games and cause problems for legit players and then leave once the fun wears off or they get banned enough. They don't care; they s think it's all funny. It is similar to the Eastern Bloc hackers who ran spam farms years ago and the American script kiddies who would try to crash people's home pages and such. Just a cheap way to fill their empty lives.

That's a flaw in the system. Buyers should be permitted to leave negative feedback after a dispute, other buyers therefore aren't being warned.

I know someone who received a USB cable from yanan8684, who this thread was originally about. Two mirror accounts exist belonging to the same seller.

xsxs2525 is the second account.

You have to leave the Negative feedback BEFORE you file a dispute. The ability will get locked out by Ebay once dispute is submitted.

You have to leave the Negative feedback BEFORE you file a dispute. The ability will get locked out by Ebay once dispute is submitted.

Steve C a few posts ago said you can still leave FB after dispute: