Mirage information guys

pvk308

Hi guys after a bit of a hiatus I am looking to build an Aussie Mirage iii e Probably will do the beastie in all metal finish so that would be early 60s.... I have been looking at getting some after market stuff cockpit,  rear of engine dress up ? maybe some wheel bay detail sets but it all seems to be listed for the old Revell kit. Is there anything  out there for the itakeri kit  if not has anyone used the aftermarket stuff in the Italeri kit with success

Atar 09C exhaust and MB.Mk.4 seat in resin from ScaleWorx in South Africa. I used them on my 32nd Italeri IIIE and they are good. Owner is John Weideman based in Cape Town, SA. He has a Facebook page - search on ScaleWorx.

Edited by Mistral

To have a fairly idea of what is available for the 1/32 Italeri Mirage III E/R kit here is the results of the research

mode on British Hannants eStore :

https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=&code=&product_type_id=&scale_id=953&keyword_search=Mirage+&setPerPage=100&currency_id=

For RAAF Mirage IIIO 1/32 decals, Aussie Decals have a superb decal sheet covering many color scheme :

http://www.modelkitsonline.com.au/pages/main/moreDecals.php?Key=3468

:coolio:

SharkOwl

if not has anyone used the aftermarket stuff in the Italeri kit with success

As i will use my Italeri Mirage IIIE as a platform to build a Belgian Mirage VBA, i have the Fisher Mirage IIIE/O cockpit set, suitable for the Revell Mirage. Still i did not yet dry-fitted it into the Italeri fuselage.

Greetz

Danny

As i will use my Italeri Mirage IIIE as a platform to build a Belgian Mirage VBA, i have the Fisher Mirage IIIE/O cockpit set, suitable for the Revell Mirage. Still i did not yet dry-fitted it into the Italeri fuselage.

Greetz

Danny

Paul's 'pit is the one I mastered, it won't fit in the Italeri kit. IMHO way too many things would need modifying to make it worth the hassle...but that just me, I have gotten a bit lazy in my old age.

Paul's 'pit is the one I mastered, it won't fit in the Italeri kit. IMHO way too many things would need modifying to make it worth the hassle...but that just me, I have gotten a bit lazy in my old age.

Thank's Harold for you're feedback. :thumbsup:

I got this cockpit set from a friend of mine who had two of these for the Revell Mirage. I just needed the MK.4 ejection seat so the rest would be of no purpose.

Greetz

Danny