Revell 56 Ford F-100"Demon II"-Completed! 04/15

mustang1989

I ended up prepping everything up the night before paint set up wise and shot the replacement flames on and then cleared it. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the flames came out EXACTLY how I wanted them to this time. Bold up front and fading at the end of the flames.

Taaa Daaaa........

mLdwJQ.jpg

Thanks fellas. Ok folks. I shot the rear wheels with a coat of Molotow and I've gotta say that I'm impressed. I'll be letting this dry over the weekend as well so when I come back I'll shoot the clear coat of Spaz Stix on to seal them off.

EEQB0o.jpg

The decal on the bed flooring turned out pretty dang good too and laid down nicely over the molded in detail.

ZPdhPC.jpg

Joe,

That sure does look good. I'm gonna have to get some chrome paint, too. Interesting about the decal in the bed. Hard to haul lumber and worry about petty stuff.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz. At first I wasn't going to use the decal but it turned out pretty well for me. 

Ok folks , after two hours of working on it this morning  I've got this thing within putting distance. I've got everything done but the tail lights and rear bumper................and of course the final polish and finish up. icon_wink.gif

With that being said I figured, "What tha heck" and decided to post a couple of spoiler shots.

cZRzjK.jpg

9uNkvJ.jpg

ljL0zk.jpg

9FSRq6.jpg

Thanks Carl, Jeff, Shawn and Kevin.

Kevin: That's right!!!! I forgot all about that one! Man you've gotta get that one done. Thread??

Nothing here, but I think I started something on modelcarsmag. I even sculpted a couple of pumpkins, but they turned out pretty lame, so I'll be redoing those.