3 x Revell 1/32 Hornets!!!

Mark M

Let's see what game Revell brings to the table. If it's their 1/32 Tornado game, I am bursting with enthusiasm. If it's their (more recent) 1/32 Eurofighter Typhoon game, then I will definitely pass.

PS It's always a little sad to see organizations lower their standards, which is what seems to have happened with Revell (at least with regards to 1/32 jets, not sure how they roll with other products).

Edited by Marcel111

Oh crap, and I just bought a Trumpy Growler.  And dang it they moved the "E" to December now.  Was supposed to have

been out in July/August.  Oh well, hope I live long enough to see all 3.  :popcorn:

Cheers,

Jerry   :piliot:

Let's see what game Revell brings to the table. If it's their 1/32 Tornado game, I am bursting with enthusiasm. If it's their (more recent) 1/32 Eurofighter Typhoon game, then I will definitely pass.

PS It's always a little sad to see organizations lower their standards, which is what seems to have happened with Revell (at least with regards to 1/32 jets, not sure how they roll with other products).

Well from the reviews of their new WWII line i think their in the game.

And their Eurofighter does give the Trumpeter kit a run for its monney.

On the OT they have been announcing the E for quite some time now. If i remember it was due out last november

either way, it will be cheaper than other manufacturers and we are model makers not replica makers, well i am

there typhoon for the price was awesome, as are many of there newer 1/32 kits, you dont hear many complaints about them when you look at the price to kit comparison

for 1 i cant wait

The "E" will be the first variant to see daylight. It is still undetermined when and in which order the other kits will be released.  Personally I would be surprised if the kit is released if the kit was releasd before the end of the year. Q 1 2018 is much more realistic.

Hopefully, we will see a demo buildup at Telford in November...

Edited by phantomdriver