seiran01

Oh wingnutters....

Guest Clunkmeister

Thanks Zach, I bought them from John at UMM USA, at his table at the Nationals. Not sure who makes rhem really

I had used them on a build or two, and they're flawless.

You just need to scratch some hollow axle ends and wheel pins.

image-X2.jpg

IMG_4747-L.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister

Had my pre-order update from Hannants - the Taube is priced at £118.99, less 10% discount, so £107.09 with free delivery.

A little pricier than I anticipated, but then again it is a two-seater, even if it is a monoplane.

Had my pre-order update from Hannants - the Taube is priced at £118.99, less 10% discount, so £107.09 with free delivery.

A little pricier than I anticipated, but then again it is a two-seater, even if it is a monoplane.

Dean i have two preordered with Hannants since May when they were announced... not much of a discount though but oh well...

Glad i am not the only one excited about the Taube!

Karim

The photo gallery at the WNW website is now updated with a lot more photos including pix of the completed build.

This plane is stunning! 

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3162&cat=5

Absolutely stunning - may be their best yet?

The photo of the kit next to a completed Albie is amazing - shows the scale of the Taube.

It's huge, almost twice the size!!

The photo gallery at the WNW website is now updated with a lot more photos including pix of the completed build.

This plane is stunning!

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3162&cat=5

Absolutely fabulous. The built up kit looks gob smacking stupendous. We're in for a real treat boys !!!

K

The photo of the kit next to a completed Albie is amazing - shows the scale of the Taube.

Absolutely fabulous. The built up kit looks gob smacking stupendous. We're in for a real treat boys !!!

K

It IS amazing looking.  To see it in person was incredible. I agree w/Dean, it may be their best looking kit yet, from a purely aesthetic perspective.   Also correct that its freaking HUGE!

32058%201~32%20Jeannin%20Stahltaube%20-%

Guest Clunkmeister

Grrrrrrrrrrreat SCOTT!!!!!

Edited by Clunkmeister

It is indeed. While I was at first convinced that I had to have one, I now realize that I'd never even attempt that, as my coffeine induced shakiness, would just make an absolute mess of it, so no Taube for me, thank you.

It IS amazing looking.  To see it in person was incredible. I agree w/Dean, it may be their best looking kit yet, from a purely aesthetic perspective.   Also correct that its freaking HUGE!

32058%201~32%20Jeannin%20Stahltaube%20-%

#

Wasnt planning on buying one of these but currently having a rethink...................just stunning!!!

Regards. Andy

Wasnt planning on buying one of these but currently having a rethink...................just stunning!!!

Its a thoroughly impressive model in person, and as you can see, surprisingly big.     I love it, as it really reminds me of a bird in flight.