Pastor John

AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

You may want to put this up in the LSP discussion thread Ray for others to see. I just ordered a AFV and got the 110 for $19.99. Didn't get the free shipping but I had $8.00 Dragon dollars to pay for shipping..... :thumbsup:

just got in on this as well, tank- $30, 110E kit, 19.99!!!!!

Hi everyone, new photos have required one of my profiles and research to be altered - please see amended Tino Berkers Machine - it is not same machine as when it was coded 2Z+MB as I had thought. Many thanks.

May I ask where this new photo reference can be found? One'd appreciate quoting the sources, therefore allowing for making own opinion.

Edited by barkhorn

You may want to put this up in the LSP discussion thread Ray for others to see. I just ordered a AFV and got the 110 for $19.99. Didn't get the free shipping but I had $8.00 Dragon dollars to pay for shipping..... :thumbsup:

I did post in the LSP Discussion board, under the 110E-2 heading which made sense at the time.

Damn good deal, isn't it? They must not have sold well. Maybe that's why we didn't get a G-4.

impossible to see in those pics if the schrag' was mounted or not in the pit. The barrels are not visible at all though.

Odd that the one ventral canon is covered over though.

Do the supplied decals still cover the bird?