AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

I must admit, I've been looking at this entire tread with rose colored glasses. I'm still hoping a main stream manufacturer would take this bird head on but honestly, the research involved by John begs a clearer perspective. I have so many single a/c birds I want to build before I'd ever take on this aircraft, but I'm hoping you Gents give this conversion some eager attention.

What an effort John. Well done.

Troy

I must admit, I've been looking at this entire tread with rose colored glasses. I'm still hoping a main stream manufacturer would take this bird head on but honestly, the research involved by John begs a clearer perspective. I have so many single a/c birds I want to build before I'd ever take on this aircraft, but I'm hoping you Gents give this conversion some eager attention.

What an effort John. Well done.

Troy

Very excited at the prospect of the G conversion, I have a donar kit now waiting to go and so soon as I have my conversion I will get cracking, its going to an AIMS conversion overload this winter with my Ju-188 conversion back on the bench as well.

Regards. Andy

Can you use the Bf110D-1 Dackelbauch kit to make the F and G?

This simple answer is YES. I too have the Dackelbach 110 and will be using it as s base for my G-4. The belly tank is completely separate, otherwise the kit is the same plastic.