AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

John,

On the lower engine cowl, have you "deleted" the air inlet for the earlier 110 versions? Will you be molding the lower cowl and the oil cooler scoop as one piece? Also, I don't understand the reason for the little angle on the lower front of the upper engine cowl?

Dan

Dan the lower cowls have two small air intakes on all versions. the oil cooler will be separate part as this is much easier to mould/cast. I do not understand the reason for the change to an angle at the front either

John,

The two small air intake scoops are on both sides of the lower and upper engine cowls on the G-4. What I'm talking about is the air intake trough in the lower cowl as on the Dragon E-2/trop kit. That should be deleted when you put on the oil cooler scoop is that right? 

Dan

last designs for forthcoming AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F/G conversion finished in next few days - today a few last PE bits to complete the weapons details - locking plates for MG 151 in nose, bracket parts for MG 81Z in rear cockpit and the trays and ammo lid etc for MK 108s in nose. All that remains is for me to sabotage a tea strainer to fabricate the gunners seat and then start making moulds for 86 resin parts!!!!!!!

last_PE_items.jpg

Hi everyone, got my PE test shot in post today - just been playing with it and some of my masters - just tacked together with pva - making sure all is ok. A few tweaks here and there tomorrow and I can get production design PE off in time for mid December turn around. No pone angle really does it justice but enjoy anyway

Best wishes J

20171108_163701.jpg20171108_162755.jpg20171108_162502.jpg