Sign in to follow this  
Avenger2614

Does anyone make decals for the Hasegawa P-47M?

Folks,

Title says it all. I have the Hasegawa 1/32 P-47M in the stash and am not wild about the two marking options included in the kit, and would like to build a different bird. Does anyone make markings for the two-tone blue over natural metal schemes? Thanks in advance for any info you can give, Google was a little confusing to me.

-Daniel S.

Westminster, CO

Sadly not, I had a set of masks made for that scheme by AdAstra, who have now gone by the wayside, but there is a thread regards masks on the site, just use the search box and you should glean some useful information - I uploaded a scan of a 1/48 decal sheet from the internet to get the correct size.

Folks,

Title says it all. I have the Hasegawa 1/32 P-47M in the stash and am not wild about the two marking options included in the kit, and would like to build a different bird. Does anyone make markings for the two-tone blue over natural metal schemes? Thanks in advance for any info you can give, Google was a little confusing to me.

-Daniel S.

Westminster, CO

Thanks for posting this! I would love to build F-UN "Shoot, you're faded", just waiting to gain the experience to make custom masks...

Cheers, Tom

There are two sheets currently available. Zotz makes a sheet for the grey and green scheme, the other is by Techmod. Another dark blue P-47M. Sadly no two tone blue M decals exist at the moment.