ironman1945

Riich 1/32 Polikarpov I-16 type 10

Guys

Just saw in the latest Riich catalogue their first 1/32 scale aircraft, 1-16 type 10 in Chinese Nationalist markings.

Does anyone know if its all new, or a re-box of the Special Hobby version? 

​Dave/Ironman1945

Their AFVs models are quite nice. So I hope their I-16 will be OK. I forgot that announced release. In spite of the quality of the ICM one, this option has more appeal to me as you can build more easily a Chinese or Spanish one...

Riich has released a very favorably received Tiger I with full interior. VERY nice detail. A type 10 polikarpov might be interesting. If they release it, I'll find it odd to have now three companies doing the stubby little plane.

Riich has released a very favorably received Tiger I with full interior. VERY nice detail. A type 10 polikarpov might be interesting. If they release it, I'll find it odd to have now three companies doing the stubby little plane.

Mike, I could be wrong, but I believe you're confusing them with another manufacturer. I believe TAKOM has released a Tiger II. The only kit I know of with a full interior for the first Tiger is the ancient and execrable Academy kit.

Mike, I could be wrong, but I believe you're confusing them with another manufacturer. I believe TAKOM has released a Tiger II. The only kit I know of with a full interior for the first Tiger is the ancient and execrable Academy kit.

Rye Field Model (RFM) released the other Tiger 1 with interior.