F-104G Starfighter 23e "Devils" Smaldeel Belgian AF.

Guest DannyVM

Outstanding starfighter, Danny !

I'm a fan of that aircraft, and i love your job. Very nice helmet, too.

I was not even aware that there was some Daco paint. 

By the way, have you seen the german movie "Starfighter"? I saw it a few weeks ago, and it was a very nice movie. The first half is about the ill-fated Starfighter in the Luftwaffe, with the lot of crashes and losses of pilots. The second half is more about a widow trying to gather other widows to sue Lockheed to make their dead husbands rehabilitated as the german defense minister always concluded to man errors to conceal their bad decisions / choices, and some of the aircraft weak points.

Very nice movie. :)

Edited by Zero77

Outstanding starfighter, Danny !

I'm a fan of that aircraft, and i love your job. Very nice helmet, too.

I was not even aware that there was some Daco paint. 

By the way, have you seen the german movie "Starfighter"? I saw it a few weeks ago, and it was a very nice movie. The first half is about the ill-fated Starfighter in the Luftwaffe, with the lot of crashes and losses of pilots. The second half is more about a widow trying to gather other widows to sue Lockheed to make their dead husbands rehabilitated as the german defense minister always concluded to man errors to conceal their bad decisions / choices, and some of the aircraft weak points.

Very nice movie.  :)

Thank's Nicolas for the nice comment. :speak_cool:

Indeed there is, but be warned, stay away from that paint, it will give you a real headache. :whistle:

Didn't see this movie yet, but it's on my "to watch" list for sure, thank's for posting the trailer :thumbsup:

Very nice work indeed, Danny! May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Thank's Kev. :thumbsup:

Sure Kev, feel free mate.

Greetz

Danny

• 2 months later...