Trumpeter A6A Intruder:UPDATE:8/21/17: The Nose Gear: unpained

Guest Peterpools

Peter,

I sat in the back of the room with your mossie build, and enjoyed every moment (apart from the drama with the solvent vs wing episode). You provided great insight into your build process, which I inturn have used on several of my current builds, thank you.

I look forward to watching you create, in my opinion, another world class build.

Damian

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Jim

Absolutely and when they were made at Grumman's or Republic, there is even a deeper connection.

Working on the front office and IP and hopefully will have an update by mid week.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Jari

Thank you for the photos and they have been a big help. I'm knee deep in the front office and IP, combining the kit parts,the Avionix set and the Eduard;s PE set. I'll need every second of build time to get the A6 across the line before the contest.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Dan

Much appreciated and I'll sure I'll be sending a few PM's along the way. I'll be looking into upgrading all the bombs as I go and than you for the link.

I'm knee deep right now in the front office and have been working on the IP, combining parts from the kit, Avionix and Eduard for the best look. I was surprised at the level of Trumpeter level of detailing and on some parts, it's better then Avionix's! After hours of sanding the resin parts, I did a test fit and the front office  now seems to fit very well. of course, experience shows the fit will deteriorate by the time I'm ready to close up the fuselage.

Absilutely would appreciate the link to your build and will be looking forward forward to your F-15C as well

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi Mark

Got ya ...nothing like working under the gun for a contest and it sure seems I have a few extra months on my build. Just take your time on the Mossie and everything will fit perfectly.

Ernie plugging away night and day, as the Felixstowe needs to be ready for the IPMS NATS. I really feel for Ernie as completing the huge Felixstowe is one thing but transporting all those miles to the Nats in another. I'm betting hell pull it off.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Red Dog

I'm plugging away and I'm shooting for my first build update by mid week. When it comes to problems ... I find 'em all as that's my middle name

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Damian

Thank you so much for the compliments on my Mossie build and glad I was able to share some of my building techniques. Problems and Trouble are my middle names and if there part of a build, I'll find them. Glad you will be along for the joureny

Peter

Bro,

4 pages without your 1st update. Ok, so I'll spill the beans. Guys, he's cracked the box, and has actually started to work on the cockpit. I'm sure he'll have an update real soon. 

Joel

JA

I already spilled the beans and hopefully will have the first real update by mid week

Bro

Bro,

I knew I heard it somewhere. I guess it's another senior moment.  :mental: 

Joel