Mr. Paint / MRP Paints?

Out2gtcha

11 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I LOVE MRP paint personally. I know they are expensive, and limited availability, but they shoot SO good its really amazing. Especially after having to shoot some MM acrylic. YUCK! 

I have a lot of Mr Color paint too, and while it is good, I HATE mixing and thinning, and the mix with MRP is spot on each time.  

Thanks Brian.  I actually have MM Acryl down pat but am running out of that paint, and I'm used to the Vallejo color, thinner, retarder mix as well, but looking forward to the quality of the MRP line.  I have two 1/72 Mustangs I'm just about ready to shoot the paint on as test subjects, then potentially a Revell 1/32 Mustang, then the Tamiya for Nats. I swear, if I had that filleted tail for the Revell kit....

Received an email today that said my order was on back order and apologies for the delay.  I had already known that one of the paints was on back order so this was a surprise.  So logged into my account on the Hobbyworld website, and it said the order was on back order.  Ok.  Clicked to see what else was on back order and instead found a USPS shipping ID.  Not the best communications but I guess the best advice is to just check your order on the website.  Now I can't wait for it to come in!

Chris

21 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

I don't know how often Mr. Molnar ships to him but he posted

this pic of one shipment of MRP a few months ago.

Zeb81L1.jpg

I'd like to find THAT on MY front porch  :clap2:

So this must be Jennings' order!  :innocent:

14 minutes ago, Bill_S said:

I ordered a couple of Yahu panels from Hobbyworld. I had to get PayPal involved to get him to ship them.

Hrmmm, that's interesting, I've not had a bad experience with Matt yet; some delays for sure, but to be expected in that type operation. 

Did he ever give any reason?

9 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Hrmmm, that's interesting, I've not had a bad experience with Matt yet; some delays for sure, but to be expected in that type operation. 

Did he ever give any reason?

No, Brian. He finally just shipped the parts. With the competition generated by so many online shops, I don't understand it.

Thanks Jennings, I was on it but got off about 3 years ago to get away from all the crap.  Maybe starting over will help clear some of that out.  I'll ping you later for suggestion people to follow.

Cheers!  Chris