Luftwaffe in 1/32

SimonCornes

Well, I've just ordered a copy of Revell 4665 the G-10 as I like Hartmann's markings for Karya 1. many thanks for all of the suggestions. I doubt it will be as good as an Eduard profipack but I'm sure there will be enough to make a start!!

The landing gear is very weak. I recommend replacing it with a metal one.

Well, I've just ordered a copy of Revell 4665 the G-10 as I like Hartmann's markings for Karya 1. many thanks for all of the suggestions. I doubt it will be as good as an Eduard profipack but I'm sure there will be enough to make a start!!

Hi Simon, for Hartmann's G-10 aeroplane you will need top wing parts with small bulges, I might have some. I will check tonight and let you know. Cheers

M.

Thanks Martin, please PM me if you can help with parts.

Regarding the You Tube video mmaben, I will have a look but its a little odd that no one has done a review of the G-10 kit - is it so similar to the G-6 ?

Thanks Martin, please PM me if you can help with parts.

Regarding the You Tube video mmaben, I will have a look but its a little odd that no one has done a review of the G-10 kit - is it so similar to the G-6 ?

Matt Low and I did a comprehensive review on this kit, unfortunately Photobucket deleted all the photos but you still may find it at least a little helpful:

https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/2946-132-revell-messerschmitt-bf-109g-10-erla/#comment-39815

Matt Low and I did a comprehensive review on this kit, unfortunately Photobucket deleted all the photos but you still may find it at least a little helpful:

https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/2946-132-revell-messerschmitt-bf-109g-10-erla/#comment-39815

That is really useful, thanks for pointing out. What a nuisance that the infernal Bucket have decided to change their rules! But very much better than nothing - I will print this off and keep it for reference along with the G-6 one!

Regarding gear legs, I will persevere with the kit bits otherwise the legs represent a large percentage of the overall cost! Would be useful if you could drill them for wire! I will give them a close look and decide

Hi Mike

Hope you're well.

I assume the actual images are still in PB... I wonder if you could somehow get them to me and I'll see if I can re-do them from my Flickr account?

Matt