ACCURATE 1/32 P-47N WHEEL

Tolga ULGUR

I was planning to start 1/32 Trumpeter P-47N.

My procedures already established to fix inaccurate windscreen and corrugated floor of the cockpit.

But no way out for the wheels. Is there any accurate 1/32 P-47N wheels in the market

All I can only find wheels for D

I think Jerry Rutman was the only person to make any and I'm not sure he sells his resin goodies anymore. I got a set from him a few years ago. Might be worth messaging him to see if he has any hidden somewhere.

Thanks

I have an extra Rutman set.... I think. I will check the historical parts archive.

That said, shipping from USA to Turkey. It will be a 2oz to 3oz package. This could get interesting.

Rick

Edited by Rick Griewski

Your eyes must be as bad as mine.....  P-47N

Haha, yeah, thanks...I was only using one good eye...LOL  Actually I did do the P-47N wheel, but never completely finished the brake side for some reason.

Edited by Harold

I have an extra Rutman set.... I think. I will check the historical parts archive.

That said, shipping from USA to Turkey. It will be a 2oz to 3oz package. This could get interesting.

Rick

Oh that s great. :thumbsup: 

• 1 year later...
On 6/30/2017 at 5:23 PM, Harold said:

Haha, yeah, thanks...I was only using one good eye...LOL  Actually I did do the P-47N wheel, but never completely finished the brake side for some reason.

I did a little more work on my mock-up wheels...I worked for Firestone for 13 years and found they did some aviation tires...SOOOO, 

There are still some flaws to be worked out, and more sidewall data.

tCrIyP.jpg4qX62w.jpgYHbZ0e.jpg

Edited by Harold

32 minutes ago, Harold said:

I did a little more work on my moc-kup wheels...I worked for Firestone for 13 years and found they did some aviation tires...SOOOO, 

There are still some flaws to be worked out, and more sidewall data.

tCrIyP.jpg4qX62w.jpgYHbZ0e.jpg

Hmm...not seeing any pics. Are these the same images as img3501-04 on your ImageShack page?  If so...Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!  B)