Eduard P-40N EduArt Series

Flipper

if someone wants to buy the print and the embossed metal plate from my kit, I will sell mine. I just want the P-40N kit. Wish they would give buyers the option to opt out of the "extras" and drop the retail price of the kit to a reasonable level.

I tried to buy some Overtrees but they sold out quickly. Literally one day I went to Eduard's site to see if they were there, went back the next morning to place an order and poof! they were gone.

Thanks James

Great review, It seems the etch and resin exhausts are unique to that kit.  The etch set has extra stuff their regular sets dont have, like those excellent underwing bomb racks....darn it I might have to get one after seeing what you get!

Seeing as how this kit is a limited release and limited numbers, I became concerned that I would wait around for it to go on sale and the kit would go out-of-stock. This seems to often be my experience! So based on that concern, I went ahead and ordered one from Sprue Brothers. I also went and bought a set of Fundekals "Lulu Belle" decals. If it does end up going on sale at some point in the future, maybe I'll buy another one.

Bill M.

if someone wants to buy the print and the embossed metal plate from my kit, I will sell mine. I just want the P-40N kit. Wish they would give buyers the option to opt out of the "extras" and drop the retail price of the kit to a reasonable level.

I'd be very interested in the plate if you want to sell it

Scored this kit from Andy at Antics at the IPMS Birmingham Expo this weekend.

Its a superb offering. Yes i know its a re pop of the Hasegawa kit but the panel lines and details are sharp and crisp. Canopy clear and being an ignoramus on the blue of the NZ markings, I think its perfectly buildable even if aftermarket decals are more accurate. 

The whole package was being offered by Andy at Antics for a show price of £65.00 quite a reasonable price as far as im concerned, especially as the tin artwork nestles in amongst other such tin and enamel plaques in my kitchen.  

If, however I was to pay the £105.00 asking price from Hannants, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Strange art is marketing but well done Eduard for coming up with the idea and giving us 32nd ers another choice. 

Scored this kit from Andy at Antics at the IPMS Birmingham Expo this weekend.

Its a superb offering. Yes i know its a re pop of the Hasegawa kit but the panel lines and details are sharp and crisp. Canopy clear and being an ignoramus on the blue of the NZ markings, I think its perfectly buildable even if aftermarket decals are more accurate. 

The whole package was being offered by Andy at Antics for a show price of £65.00 quite a reasonable price as far as im concerned, especially as the tin artwork nestles in amongst other such tin and enamel plaques in my kitchen.  

If, however I was to pay the £105.00 asking price from Hannants, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Strange art is marketing but well done Eduard for coming up with the idea and giving us 32nd ers another choice. 

£65 is just about at the limit of what a reasonable price would be - that's very, very close to Tamiya pricing.

£105 is just "grandparents at Christmas" pricing.

£65 is just about at the limit of what a reasonable price would be - that's very, very close to Tamiya pricing.

£105 is just "grandparents at Christmas" pricing.

Depends on what you deem to be 'reasonable', though. For some, £65 is too much to pay. For others, £105 is the amount of money they make whilst having a coffee break.

Depends on what you deem to be 'reasonable', though. For some, £65 is too much to pay. For others, £105 is the amount of money they make whilst having a coffee break.

Indeed. I'm trying to frame it in relation to the existing market for 1/32 WWII kits, where £65 is commonly seen, but £105 is not.

But in my experience, people with shedloads of money are still pretty careful with their spending. The wealthiest people I know are tighter than a ducks arse. They tend to look at "value" in absolute terms, rather than in relation to their resources.