Eduard P-40N EduArt Series

Flipper

Got mine in the mail yesterday..., beautyful..., there are all parts in there to build any P-40..., rally cool, even the correct, frameless windscreen for the P-40E is in the box...

I love it....

Any P-40K parts?

No John, the 'K' specific tailfin is not included. And a long tail 'K' could be built but that would depend on if it had the breather panel ahead of the exhausts as the solid panel is not included. Also only the round edged exhaust panel is included.  HTH

Mike Horina

No John, the 'K' specific tailfin is not included. And a long tail 'K' could be built but that would depend on if it had the breather panel ahead of the exhausts as the solid panel is not included. Also only the round edged exhaust panel is included.  HTH

Mike Horina

I was just wondering since he said "any P-40". I would really like to get one of these but I'm not paying anything over $100.00 for it (and that's mighty close to being too much).

Edited by Guest

To answer Dave Williams, Yes, a P-40M can be made but then you can't make the 'N' .  Kit can make an 'M' or a 'N' and the equivalent Australian and New Zealand aircraft but only one complete model can be made.   HTH

Mike Horina.

Edited by mhorina

To answer Dave Williams, Yes, a P-40M can be made but then you can't make the 'N' .  Kit can make an 'M' or a 'N' and the equivalent Australian and New Zealand aircraft but only one complete model can be made.   HTH

Mike Horina.

Thanks for the info. Actually, I've been looking for an -M kit as I picked up the -N the last time it was released.

Too damn much! :angry2:

Indeed!  I pay about $40 for the Hasegawa P-40s here in Japan.  I've got some decal sheets from a place in China that cover just about any P-40 in the CBI you'd want to do.  No way am I coughing up over $130 for one these bad boys.

That is the whole point, they are not available. E/K are all over the e-bay, M/N no chance. Plus Eduard added a set of appropriate wheels and hubs for N-version. I am not aware that any aftermarket wheel for N is currently available . I know of Derek's wheels and hubs, but have never seen those on the market. Same goes with the fishtail exhaust.

That is the whole point, they are not available. E/K are all over the e-bay, M/N no chance. Plus Eduard added a set of appropriate wheels and hubs for N-version. I am not aware that any aftermarket wheel for N is currently available . I know of Derek's wheels and hubs, but have never seen those on the market. Same goes with the fishtail exhaust.

I believe Derek sold the moulds to Grey Matter, they have wheels and fishtail exhausts available. I could be wrong as to the source of the moulds though. If I remember right, the N has a narrower wheel than the earlier marks. Havent seen the Eduard wheels so cant comment on them. Incidentally my overtrees kit arrived today. Very quick delivery from Eduard.