2017 IPMS Nationals: Whose going, want to meet up, and got any tips?

CANicoll

I'm really looking forward to meeting the guys and gals at the vendors table who feed my addiction also. Actually I'm gonna hit Dana Bells table first and pic up some literature and se if I can't coax him to sign them.

Hi Smitty,

No coaxing needed - I'll be happy to sign.  My table normally carries a sign asking folks to stop by and chat - I don't mind if you want to buy a book too, but I'd still like  chance to talk about any ole thang!

See you folks soon!

Cheers,

Dana

Guest Smitty44

Hi Smitty,

No coaxing needed - I'll be happy to sign.  My table normally carries a sign asking folks to stop by and chat - I don't mind if you want to buy a book too, but I'd still like  chance to talk about any ole thang!

See you folks soon!

Cheers,

Dana

Looking forward to it, Dana!

Looking forward to all this...................     :)

Yes, reservations for anything more than 2 or 3 people would be a necessity.   Like I said, since Its im already here, I will let others make the actual date, and will work around everyone else's schedule.

Once a date and time is set, I can call Brothers and make the reservation.  

I also got confirmation yesterday, that I have July 26th - 30th off work!    :punk:      :yahoo:

Edited by Out2gtcha

Since we have people arriving on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,I think Friday would be a good time to go. Also, the contest room closes early on Friday for judging.

Mike

Probably a good idea. Now we just need confirmation on who all is going.   We can also plan an impromptu trip to the Zoo if anyone is interested...........

Living here even I have not been to the Zoo in a couple years, which is a shame when you arguably have one of the best Zoos in the world right in your own back yard. 

Since we have people arriving on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,I think Friday would be a good time to go. Also, the contest room closes early on Friday for judging.

Mike

I am down for Friday..

So 3 confirmed so far for Friday 7/28?     Lets keep going..........

Guest Smitty44

So 3 confirmed so far for Friday 7/28?     Lets keep going..........

Pretty sure Harv and Ernie are down, with the wives. I'm sure they will be by soon though!

So lets keep a running tab of who we have so far:

- Myself + my brother Steve
- Smitty
- Phantom
- Harv + better 1/2

- Herr Clunk + better 1/2

lol so 3 just went to 8 when I actually stopped to calculated it all.  :lol:   Anyone Im missing so far?   LMK and we can continue to update as time draws more near. 

Brian,

I will be bringing my wife also.

Mike

Got it Mike. Added!

Ok, here is where we are so far:

- Myself + my brother Steve
- Smitty
- Phantom + better 1/2
- Harv + better 1/2

- Herr Clunk + better 1/2

9 total so far. 

Please do chime in here if anyone new wants to go, or bring someone else with. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Hello,

I will be attending the convention also, arriving on Wednesday. I will be having dinner Friday and Saturday evening with my club members, Chicago Sprue Stretchers. My club members will have a club display table. Alas only 48th scale. If any of you were at the IPMS covention 2 years ago in Columbus we had a display table there of 48th scale US bombers over Europe.Hopefully some LSP folks will stop by to take a look.  I'll be looking for and hoping to seeing/meeting some of you there. 

Mike Horina