Mirage V BA Belgian Air Force, Revell 1/32

Sammy

Thank you all for your comments and likes.  :D

Dieter, that finish is amazing - it looks so realistic! May I ask what clear coat you used?

Jim

I used Model Master No.1560 + Airbrush Thinner No.1789

Dieter

hi

I had already seen this amazing build , but this is always a pleasure to rediscover it ....... exceptional build !!!!!! I well know how this is a "hard way "to get such result  with such kit base ......congrats 

Alain

Hi Dieter,

What an absolutely splendid model. Congratulations on an extremely convincing photo set. The combination of sunlight and things like the catch can, ladder, streamers and chocks make this indistinguishable from the real thing in many of your images.

Thanks for taking the time to share such an excellent creation.

This is right up my street. Bravo sir,

Cheers.

Hi alain and geedubelyer,

thank you for your comments.

Yes, that was an "easy-kit".  ;)  I enjoy doing those simple kits. For the pictures I take a lot of time. They should please you and me. When I have achieved that - 

everything is good.

Dieter

:goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  The Belgian Mirage 5 is really one of my favorite subjects. This intrest sadly had it's foundation due to a crash of the Mirage 5 BA-05 in 1988 which i witnessed. These day's i gathered a whole load of info about the pilot and it's aircraft that crashed that day. One day, when a decent kit will appear of the Mirage 5 i will model this particular aircraft.

Seeing you'rs gave me simply said a  :wow: feeling. Knowing you used the Revell kit as a starting point is just superbe.

Very nice work Dieter, you can be proud of your work. I hope one day i can see it in real time.

Greetz

Danny