Anigrand KC-10 Crashed during SOLO flight, I HATE THIS MODEL

marauderdriver

Looks awesome my friend. Oooh what an evil creature that is. Those Anigrand kits are designed by sadistic aliens from Mars looking to fry the minds of modelers worldwide. I have an Amodel An-22 that's marginally better. But, it's my dream model, so build it I must.....

But you did one great job on that kit. And I use the term 'kit' loosely.

Kudos to you, Jack.

Thanks Ernie,  Evil Creature is a good name for any Anigrand kit as far as I'm concerned.   Good Luck with the AN-22

Well done that man!

Thank You Tom, I will be bending your ear about a Combat Models Marauder soon..

Ho-lee-smokes!  That looks fantastic! 

I have to say there were many times when I thought that rotting banana might never turn into an appreciable model.

Very, Very well done!

Gaz

Thanks Gaz, It had me wondering the same thing!

Looks great, Gotta love a SAC bird.

Thanks Maxim.....I'm a SAC Brat...and Proud of it...

I'm very impressed! Wowsers!

Thank You Sir.  She is impressive......but she will dive you to DRINK!

Your my hero!

Thanks Smitty.....Weren't sure you would see this one complete.......Me either

I remember when the KC-10A was brand new in that paint scheme. March...Barksdale and Seymour-Johnson were their 3 bases. Refueled many times off of them in the C-5 and later in the MC-130. Great job!

Thank You Sir, Lived here at Barksdale when they started arriving, always preferred this scheme.

That's a very fine looking result you've achieved over what looked major obstacles in the course of your build.

You sure won't see many of them actually built, and even fewer to such a high standard.

Thank You Chek...This is the second one I've seen since 2013....I really can't say how I feel about this kit, but it taught me more patience and perseverance. 

Very, very cool indeed. Looks great.

Thanks Kevin

Wow! You polished the s*#+ out of that turd! Great job my man! But I think you're trying to challenge me to make my C-141 look as good.

Yes I did,Thank You Scott.  I'm not challenging anything....I wouldn't put a Brother thru that. I will go Vac on my C-141!

I came to work this morning and while talking with one of the volunteers the Curator walked up and ask,

"Did you tell him"?......the blood started to drain from my head....."No, I saved that for you"....

I HATE THIS KIT, I HATE THIS KIT, IHATE THIS KIT, IHATE THIS KIT. I HATE THIS KIT!!!!!!

Apparently we have a mouse in the house and he decided he was going to SOLO the KC-10..

HE CRASHED!!!!!!!!

At least the wing and fuselage seams are undamaged, but it broke a portion off of the wing tip and trailing edge.

All 3 engines and stabilizers, boom and fins and some smaller parts knocked off.

I HATE THIS KIT!!!!!!!!   

oh man....time for a cat

Im sorry to hear this

Already had a Flak-Kat experience .....see below

IIRC, it was the cat that shot down the B-17 :lol:

Your recall is correct Brian.....and it's still in the box

Gonna finish the P-36 & B-47 before I even look at the KC-10