Sorry, guys, but the LSP search feature is defeating me

Mark_C

I've tried and tried to search using keywords like hph, HpH, "HpH" and many more variants thereof, but the search result is always 0 posts.  But if I use Google and input "large scale planes hph" I get 7 hits right away.

I even tried going to the WIP forum, and searching in there for "Italeri," which I could see right on the page, and it still yielded zero results.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong.  But what?

Any help much appreciated!

Mark

Aieeeee, that's very bad news for me! :(

I was trying to track down a post from someone selling HpH kits at really good prices on eBay.  I remember reading it sometime ago, but now I just can't find it, not even google.

Thanks anyway, guys.

Mark, everybody is correct: Google is the answer. The key to using it effectively is to append your search term(s) with "site:forum.largescaleplanes.com". So, your search string might look something like this:

hph site:forum.largescaleplanes.com

I use it all the time. The built-in forum search is all but useless most of the time.

Kev

This seems to be the case with all forum search engines, at least all of them that I have used.

I belong to a couple of sites that use Vbulletin, and the search engine is utterly useless.  The only time I have managed to find anything with it is if I know the post I am looking for has a longish, very unusual word in it.....which is almost never the case.