paul fisher

The Spad is out of the Bag....A-1E / AD-5 Skyraider conversion

Out of the bad and in my workshop! , picked it up from the Post Office where they were holding it for a £16 ransom,, mutter..Customs.. mutter

A beautiful conversion , All I have to do now is A) find my Trumpter A-1, and B) Finish my T-7., sometimes its nice to be amodeller

Paul , please pass on my thanks to your good lady wife for an excellent packing job!

Sometimes life is good!

ColinR

Thanks guys, Nice to be busy  with a kit that has some "stretch" in it, and thanks too, Colin for the shout-out to Susy for her careful packing, she's  very thoughtful  of the dangers of international shipping. Pity the Customs banged you over the head.

I'm also thrilled that I am not the only person that cannot resist the charms of the AD-5W with that giant radome underneath.I love stuff like that.

Paul

Thanks guys, Nice to be busy  with a kit that has some "stretch" in it, and thanks too, Colin for the shout-out to Susy for her careful packing, she's  very thoughtful  of the dangers of international shipping. Pity the Customs banged you over the head.

I'm also thrilled that I am not the only person that cannot resist the charms of the AD-5W with that giant radome underneath.I love stuff like that.

Paul

So you love stuff like that? How about this one then?

5334dce79c249adc9fc5c5d9c0720fad.jpg

I would be in for one without any consideration.  If nothing else a conversion kit for the Kitty Hawk bird in 1/48.  Have wanted to build one for years.

Jerry

Oddly enough I was actually daydreaming about just such a model not too long ago...I have a great affection for the Stoof as well as the Willy Fudd, though they would be awfully large in our chosen scale.

As for 1/48, the Tracer that Dmitri Malkov did for Collect-Aire is exquisite, I had one for a long time and let it go only when I realized 1/32 was going to be it for me. 

So you love stuff like that? How about this one then?

5334dce79c249adc9fc5c5d9c0720fad.jpg

Oddly enough I was actually daydreaming about just such a model not too long ago...I have a great affection for the Stoof as well as the Willy Fudd, though they would be awfully large in our chosen scale.

As for 1/48, the Tracer that Dmitri Malkov did for Collect-Aire is exquisite, I had one for a long time and let it go only when I realized 1/32 was going to be it for me. 

Paul, I think the stoof would sell well. You could always go for the option of folded wings to decrease it's size. I think they look great with wings folded.

Posted (edited)

Maaaan, someone told me you were doing the Guppy, and me, old freightdog that I am, went nuts, thinking I'd finally get some decent bones for a righteous CL-44 build.....

talk about a letdown.

(OK, not really, but yes, in a way it was, because I love me some swingtail, too.)

Edited by Clunkmeister