Zoukei Mura A-1H Skyraider

BloorwestSiR

Carl,

My 1st one is going USAF in the standard SEA camo package. I'm really thinking of then trying the Trumpy kit down the road and going Navy with maybe, just maybe the Bumble Bee. I've already got one in those markings in 1/48 scale, but it leaves a lot to be desired by my current standards. That's one of my issues with getting better at modeling. The old stuff really doesn't look so good any more.  :shrug:

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

Carl,

My 1st one is going USAF in the standard SEA camo package. I'm really thinking of then trying the Trumpy kit down the road and going Navy with maybe, just maybe the Bumble Bee. I've already got one in those markings in 1/48 scale, but it leaves a lot to be desired by my current standards. That's one of my issues with getting better at modeling. The old stuff really doesn't look so good any more. :shrug:

Joel

That will make a nice display when you're done Joel. Looking forward to see you starting those.

I hear you about revisiting old builds I've been lugging a Tamiya 1/32 Strike Eagle around for over 20 years thinking I'll finally finish it. I took a good look at it last month as part of the Clear the Shelf of Doom GB and realized there was no way I could be happy with it as there were so many fit issues (mostly my doing). I binned it and kept what I thought I could use on another build.

• 11 months later...