Sign in to follow this  
P-51D Man

1/72 Ozark Airlines mask

A little off topic, but I LOVE Ozark Airlines! Reminds me of my childhood, when my Dad would take me to Barkley Regional (KPAH) in Paducah, Ky for picnics just to watch Ozark and Delta DC-9s take off and land. Incidentally, my favorite professor in aviation management from SIU-C was an ex-Ozark Vice-President.

hi P-51D Man,

Do you happen to have a decal sheet you can scan or anything that would make a good base for drawing and size?

Many thanks,

Alek

Sorry about taking so long to get back. Very hectic here. I have a decal sheet and I have to dig it up and I will scan it. Can I post it on this thread?

A little off topic, but I LOVE Ozark Airlines! Reminds me of my childhood, when my Dad would take me to Barkley Regional (KPAH) in Paducah, Ky for picnics just to watch Ozark and Delta DC-9s take off and land. Incidentally, my favorite professor in aviation management from SIU-C was an ex-Ozark Vice-President.

The place where I work there is a friend of mine who worked for Ozark, the TWA, then American. We talk all the time.