Another stash question

LSP_Mike

Exactly. I have to admit my definition of "subject" is flexible. For example in my book and for this purpose a P-51B is not the same as a P-51D, and in Spitfires or 109s it's down to individual sub-variants, but again for example an F4F (inc FM-1 & FM-2) is an F4F and I'll only ever build one at most.

I agree completely, Mike, with every point. And to me, Ernie, a Wildcat and a Martlet are way too similar for me to ever build both. I'll be lucky if I ever build a Wildcat at all.

I agree completely, Mike, with every point. And to me, Ernie, a Wildcat and a Martlet are way too similar for me to ever build both. I'll be lucky if I ever build a Wildcat at all.

I feel much the same way. As far as I'm concerned, that's one specific aircraft kit that I will probably never own.

Some seriously funny post here Gents. English?!?!?, ask her how many shoes she can wear at the same time. Too funny.

I'm have my stash all over the damn place. My folks house, my house in the states. A modest but growing collection here in Singapore. Man my wife will seriously have fit seeing them here. Yikes!

Just rememmber guys; buy the kit's at a high price and sell them at a low price to your friends on LSP. It seems to makes the world go round. I bet I have 15 Hasegawa and Revell late model Bf109G's. If Tamiya ever came out with one, I'd be so screwed. Ha

I just ordered two of those WNW littler Fokkers! What was I thinking?!

I'm sure he meant to say Cymraeg........or is it Gymraeg?

The only Wales I know is Josey Wales.

Little country attached to the west of England. There's only 3 million of us but we all play rugby and like sheep.

Guest Clunkmeister

we all play rugby and like sheep.

Now THAT'S something I wouldn't be running around and shouting from the rooftops.

:frantic:

Edited by Clunkmeister

I live in Weston Super Mare, so I have a nice big chunk of Bristol channel that keep's me safe from all those sheep and Rugby songs.

Now, just need to do something about all the Bank Holiday Brummies!  :rofl:

Now, now, don't go insulting the Grockles!

Southend on the sea. A few pints there for sure waiting on some damn paint to dry on my Boeings in Sothend. Isn't there one of those Big Avro bat wing Vulcan looking thingies taking up space around that airport? Most impressive I do recall. Did that thing do anything besides that James Bond movie, eh? Ha ha. Just joking lads.

Cheers.

Rwy'n gwybod!

Saesneg yn iaith od.

Yes, English is strange, but sorry, my friend, Welsh is possibly the most goofy language on the planet. And I would love to vivit Wales and learn it, for some dang reason. Maybe I like the challenge.

I'm pretty sure the language was invented while totally "pissed"...and not in the American sense of the word.

Edited by BiggTim