Time to do your first 1/24 scale model?!

Shoggz

With the price of Airfix's monster Typhoon this cheap, time to dip the toe in the VLSP pool for those previously reticent?!

http://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/airfix-a19002-hawker-typhoon-mkib-1-24-aircraft-model-kit/

Less than £50 (The Airfix RRP is £119.99)

That is a cracking price..

Not sure what Jadlam's international shipping rates are like, but for my fellow Blighty dwellers, all deliveries are free.

I have 3, that's right, 3 Airfix 1/24 titans! The Hawker Hurricane, the ME-109, and the FW-190A8! All for sale @ $35 buckaroos each. If interested, call BR-549! LOL!

Seriously, they are for sale, PM if interested. You pay price plus shipping, CONUS only por favor.

Oh, trades are welcome as well! Would love to have a Special Hobby Yak-3, but I'm open minded!

Edited by Big Texan

The problem for me has never been the cost so much as where would I put the thing when I am finished building it.

The basic size and shape of aircraft models makes them space-consuming already.  Must resist 1/24.....must.....

I've bought a few times from Jadlam and never had any problems. Can you be more specific?

That's a steal of a price for the Airfix Tiffie but I still have a pile of 1/32 to do (and a Hurricane and 190 in the attic).

For that price I couldn't resist and ordered one on Thursday, got the

shipping note yesterday and DPD says I'll get it next Wednesday :)

Not bad for a parcel from the UK to Germany.

Lothar

It'll look good next to my car door Typhoon :doh:

Edited by Lothar