Sprue Brothers Update on Wingnut Wings kits

seiran01

Confirmation sent from LOM yesterday they are on their way. Last (my first) order for the Camels arrived with cleaner kit boxes than from WNW themselves.

LoM is supposed to be excellent to deal with. The guy that runs the place, is a local, and I see him here every September, at our annual invitational. Real nice fella, and very businesslike.

LoM is supposed to be excellent to deal with. The guy that runs the place, is a local, and I see him here every September, at our annual invitational. Real nice fella, and very businesslike.

Ooops, was away when they showed up yesterday so just got them from P.O. WooHoo, sweet day getting a two seater and two fresh DVII's - WNW from LOM

Guest Peterpools

My Fokker arrived right on time .. nice job SB :)

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Carl

Looking forward to your Fokker build after the Spitfires are all nicely tied down on the flight line. I'm thinking after my Roland, spend some time with the Owl and then my next WNW kit an Albatros B.II (early). it's like discovering a whole new hobby

Peter

I envy you guys... unfortunately the Fokkers hasn't arrived in germany yet :frantic:

In the end they'll be stuffed in our treasure boxes and probably never be built but hey.. we need em NOW, right?

cheers Chris

That's seems to be an all too common problem, yes, at least for me. It's rare, very rare, that I start (and complete) a brand new kit that I've just received. Mostly, they just get thrown on a shelf to begin collecting dust. That's why, for the most part, I usually buy books instead, as I can derive benefit from them anytime, regardless of what I may or may not be working on. I get a tremendous amount of joy from my books, but not so much the kits that just seem to keep piling up around here, though I still do make trades and buy stuff here and there.