1/32 WASP figure

Joe66

Ok....face not fully painted yet, but here is a look at the 1/32 WASP pilot figure....these gals flew all types of aircraft ....

This figure was digitally sculpted and output via 3d printer, and is available for purchase in unpainted resin.

PM me for details...

IMG_0361_zpsjdkgmsyt.jpg

IMG_0360_zpshmskp5xi.jpg

IMG_0359_zpsjpril0j0.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Joe

Sooo... a little about what she is wearing.... USAAF A-2 leather jacket over an issued white blouse, khaki women's issue pants and penny loafers...yes, many of the WASP's wore penny loafers. On her head is the standard issue women's beret.

The figure is available now, and at a special low price for LSP'ers.

The 120mm US Navy LSO figure had some file corrections made, and is being printed as I write this. If I have time tomorrow, I will post some pictures of him. He will likely be available as of next week.

Comments ? Questions ?

-Joe

Yes, the face please.  Interesting about the penny loafers, and I can certainly understand why.  Penny loafers and the temperate Sweetwater Texas climate made it a perfect match back in the day.  Trendy foot wear you could  So I'll be dreaming about penny loafers and bobby sox tonight shana na. :)

Best regards

Patrick

Ok, the quickest easiest way right now to show the face, is to show the digital file image...

( I need to get my magnifier to be able to paint the face properly )

IMG_0313_zpsvxgifzaz.png

Cheeks could be a bit smaller, And have doubt about her hair, to be honest, But it's a good figure, Yep would buy it. Thx for showing it.

Small boobs as well, grumbles

Ty Joe

Thanks guys....we looked at a lot of actual photos of WASP's to come to this conclusion. Naturally there were a number of body types, this figure is fairly representative of the "average" WASP. Quite a few of them had long hair, some quite curly. Also noticed that quite a few of the gals had full cheeks....facial cheeks that is..... If this figure does well enough in sales, then we will release another...one with a service cap, short hair and slightly different body / facial proportions. Remember too, that this is our first 1/32 figure from scratch, using digital sculpting... hopefully we can keep improving as we move forward.

At any rate, the more feedback the better, so thank you for the comments !

Joe