Loach, OH-6

Troy Molitor

Because quoting one sentence from an outdated page on Fireball's website doesn't make your post an accurate statement. The fact remains that Fireball does produce aircraft parts and decals as evidenced by their Shapeways page, and their "new" Lakota decals. The word "all" in your quote of their statement obviously no longer applies. 

Mike & Troy,

I'll post whatever the reply is from Fireball - if/when that happens.

D

D --

Im not going to get into a pissing contest here. If you feel that Fireball is still selling decals and their resin sets, then show me where I can buy them. On his Fireball page he had a large number of of aircraft items he offered, both decals and resin items. It says at the top of the page that ALL of those items are now retired. That is why i used the word "ALL" in my first post. On the Shapeways page, he has about five, only one of which is 1/32. I would love to get some of his decals, as I have projects in which they would come in handy. Same for the resin. 

I guess, technically, Fireball still sells aircraft items, if you count the very limited number of items on the Shapeways page. But the items on the page at www.fireballmodels.info/ are no longer for sale, according to said website.

Old Troll posted it up the page a bit, so I won't repeat it for you. I dont know what page you are looking at that says they still have thier items available. I would sure like to be directed to it. The shapeways page offers nothing in 1/32 with the exception of the Viper cannons. 

Respectfully,

Mike

(edited to fix link in second paragraph)

Edited by Magic Mike

Thanks Darin, Thanks Mike.

Greatly appreciate all efforts here. I was back in the states for a week and now heading back to Singapore this evening. I would love all efforts and follow up. This liltle bird needs some attention. The decals from Fireball are all great topics. I'd anyone has ever read Low Level Hell I'd highly recommend the book.

Cheers Gents! Again thank you all for the excellent feedback and posts.

Troy

Hey Troy,

I recently completed a commission build of a 1/35 scale Loach using AoA Decals' excellent OH-6 sheet. (I also have the Fireball offering, which is excellent as well). If you can't find the Fireball sheet, let me know the markings you're looking for and I'll see what I have. Between the two sheets, I'm sure you can find what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Ski

No problem! One of my favorite things about folks that share my obsession is our willingness to help each other. Just paying forward the countless times a fellow modeler jumped to my aid to resolve what I thought was an impossible ask...

Semper,

Ski

BTW, if anyone is tempted by the OH-6 model by Kitech - DON"T!  Absolute rubbish - I bought one on eBay and after viewing the flash, mold sinks and stumps, and lack of any believable detail it made it straight to the trash,,,just sayin'.