B-17G-65-B0 D-Day Doll April 1945 finally ready :0)))!

ykak

ykak​,

Just an incredible build. The NMF is simply flawless as is every other area of the B-17, the close ups of the landing gear strut assembly is about as real as any modeler can ever hope to achieve. The moving box is truly a fantastic idea especially since the wings are removable.

And the video is a fitting tribute to you and your build.   :wow:  :yahoo:  :wow:

Joel

Hmmm, my resolve on the HK Models B-17E/F is weakening. Really nice work. What AM stuff did you employ?

Hi Bill,

AMS Resin prop governors, HKModel metal landing gear, Eduard wheels, superchargers, some etch set, guns, ProModeler brass barrels (in chin, top and tail turret) Zotz anb Kitsworld decals.

Hi Bill,

AMS Resin prop governors, HKModel metal landing gear, Eduard wheels, superchargers, some etch set, guns, ProModeler brass barrels (in chin, top and tail turret) Zotz anb Kitsworld decals.

And there is in Work in Progress forum a lot info and pics ( B-17G D Day Doll April 1945)

And there is in Work in Progress forum a lot info and pics ( B-17G D Day Doll April 1945)

And I am learning to use LSP with iPhone, so apologies if there are some mistakes :0))

Thank you all from very much from your very nice comments :0) I really appreciate them. Just arriving to Stockholm taking my B-17 to " first mission" to IPMS 08 Open :0) with three other fellow modelers :0))

Ps. Just remind that more details from my B-17 project can be found from Work in Progress forum (B-17G D Day Doll April 1945)

Have a great weekend :0))!

Yrjo