1/32 Kittyhawk F-84F Thunderstreak & RF-84F Thunderflash !

SharkOwl

1/32 Kittyhawk F-84F Thunderstreak  & RF-84F Thunderflash !

Now listed on Michael Benolkin's Cybermodeller Kit Release Schedule Update :

1/32 Scale :

Kitty Hawk          F-84F Thunderstreak      Catalog

Kitty Hawk          RF-84F Thunderflash      Catalog

Have you heard of this before ?

Link : https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kits/kit_acft_scale.shtml

I already dream of 1/32 scale F-84 F with color schemes of France ! Belgium ! Germany ! Netherland ! Etc….

:frantic:

SharkOwl

Guest Smitty44

I've found Kittyhawk "release schedules" to be a complete tease.

I'll warm up when I see the boxes and sprues.

Tony

Ya but have we ever actually heard this from them recently. Glen used to have no problem telling us himself.

KH did not released anything in the last months or year. But in 12014/2015, they have been very prolific. I think they've been gathering some sort of energy to release a big bunch of kits in 2017 !

I'm very happy of the Thunderstreak, as it's one of the most beautiful 50's jets.

+Mirage 2000

+Jaguar familly

...It will be a very nice year !

Edited by Zero77

Trump Devastator is STILL listed, come on. The thing that bites for me is the HO229B conversion is not slated till Aug. I was hopping to pick one up at the Nats.....Harv

Meh.  I just can't get excited about any KH announcements.  Their track record is so abysmal, they're starting to make Trumpeter look consistently competent.

Have you ever built any of their kits?

Of course, the fit may not always be tamiya-like, but except a very few exceptions (P-39 lenght), i dont think there is any shape or dimensions issue and their models are nicely detailed OOB.

I buy KH with confidence.

Edited by Zero77

What they've done so far in 1/32 looks nice but isn't the least bit interesting to me.

What they've abandoned - the 1/48 RF-101C Voodoo and 1/32 T-33A in particular - has been bitterly disappointing.

Cybermodeller's list, as somebody has already noted using different words, fluctuates more than the contents of my baccy tin. However, I would buy the Thunder jets if they come out, if for no other reason than to encourage the tooling for the Mirage 2000 and Jaguars. But if this is another test-the-market exercise I will refrain just on principle.

Tony

edited for correction

Edited by Tony T

I agree with Darren & Zero77. I've got the KH T-6, both F-86's and both OV-10's. Admittedly, I've not built any of them, far more kits ahead of them, they certainly.look great in the box. Plus, they are subjects I've wanted for years. I'm really looking forward the Mirage 2000 family as well.

Chuck

Guest Peterpools

Thank goodness Trumpeter's Devastator is still on the list. I'm willing to bet plastic scale modeling will cease to exist, the day before the actual release!
I looked on all my calendars: iMac, iPhone, printed yearly calendars, searched the web and couldn't find a month, week or day as : catalog! Really nails it down.
I pay zero attention to such lists and when a kit can actually be bought, if I'm interested, I get excited and buy it.
Nothing like fantasy release dates. :mental:
Peter

Edited by Peterpools