1/32 Kittyhawk F-84F Thunderstreak & RF-84F Thunderflash !

SharkOwl

51 minutes ago, kalashnikov-47 said:

Michigan ANG.  *Nudge-nudge-wink-wink*

I'm thinking something similar, only MOANG. Before my time here really, but I would have loved to see the MOANG F-84F's flying around here back when.

2 hours ago, Royboy said:

Still waiting on the 1/32 Sepecat Jaguar (due 2019) which was promised some time back though.

Has it been shoved sideways for these particular projects to come to fruition?

Let's hope it's on it's way at some point?  

Absolutely. 

6 hours ago, Royboy said:

Great news on the F-84's!

Still waiting on the 1/32 Sepecat Jaguar (due 2019) which was promised some time back though.

Has it been shoved sideways for these particular projects to come to fruition?

Let's hope it's on it's way at some point?  

4 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Absolutely. 

I've told Glen several times to keep me in mind of they need someone to build the KHM Jag demo model, as I just think the airframe us SO cool looking (especially with those over wing missiles!), so I've engaged him several times on it.......

Glen has indicated it's still on the docket, but for 2020.

we never said "here' :wub:that we were making a 1/32 TBD Devastator. i think that was Trump-y-boss which we broke :blowup:away from almost 10 years ago. but i won't rule one out. :ninja:

Jennings thanks for the offer. Harold & Bruce spent days on F-84F this side of pond, Tim and others spent days in Europe on the same mission. i have complete access to just restored RF-84F myself.

but if we have any question, i'll ask you.

thanx Glen

On 7/18/2019 at 9:39 PM, KAGNEW said:

we never said "here' :wub:that we were making a 1/32 TBD Devastator. i think that was Trump-y-boss which we broke :blowup:away from almost 10 years ago. but i won't rule one out. :ninja:

thanx Glen

True that— I don’t recall that you specifically said that a Kittyhawk TBD Devastator was coming. But there were a couple of dropped hints that there might be a TBD coming— then nothing. 

As for “Trump-y-boss”, I think most of us have long given up on them doing a TBD. And to tell the truth, I would rather see it come from Kitty Hawk. 

Bill M.