F-16 Tamiya 1:32 Aggressors

Swan-neck

Very beautiful! Looks almost real!

If you allow me to add one comment: the attachment stubs for the HTS pod on the right side of the intake (below the nuber 75) should be removed. They are not there on the real thing if no pod is carried

How did you make the tarmac base?

Cheers,

Markus

Edited by Delayar

Very beautiful! Looks almost real!

If you allow me to add one comment: the attachment stubs for the HTS pod on the right side of the intake (below the nuber 75) should be removed. They are not there on the real thing if no pod is carried

How did you make the tarmac base?

Cheers,

Markus

Hi Markus, thank you for your feedback. Honestly I didn't notice the attachment stubs!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!! What a pity!!!!! Now I'll try to fix the problem.

For the base I used a wooden board. Firstly I sprayed with a grey coat color. A particular color with rough surface. This evening, when I'm going to come back home I'll take a pic of the color can and I'll post it.

Then I engraved the board with a hobby knife to create differents tarmac's slabs.

Ciao.

Lu

Thanks for the reply on the base. Its simple, but looks really stunning!

I will try this for my Viper build, which also needs a base.

Cheers,

Markus

I forgot to say that after different grey coats, from darkner to lighter I sprayed a glossy trasparent coat. Then I used black oil color over all the board and washed it.

That's it.

Ciao.

Lu

Love it, love it, love it!  How did you do the flag?  It looks super cool...

Bryan

Hi Bryan, thank You very very very much.

For the flag I printed the flag on a piece of paper, then I took a 0,1mm alluminum sheet, cut it and glued the flag on it. I waited the glue was dry and I just bended it in the shape I liked.

That's it. very very easy.

Ciao.

Lu

• 1 month later...