1/32 Northrop F-5A/B/C/D Freedom Fighter & T-38 Talon

SharkOwl

Most recent information shared on the Brittmodeler.Com forum indicate that Kitty Hawk is not only working on a

1/32 Scale F-5E Tiger II / RF-5E TigerEye / F-5F Twin Tiger family of kits but also on :

. . . . . . a 1/32 Scale Northrop F-5A/B/C/D Freedom Fighters family of kits ! ! !

Wow ! This is a very good news indeed !

Lets hope Kitty Hawk will not forgot a 1/32 Scale Northrop T-38 A/B/C Talon II family of kits ! ! !

( Sorry Tan Models but you have simply wait by far to long and lost your turn ! )

:frantic:

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

Lets hope Kitty Hawk will not forgot a 1/32 Scale Northrop T-38 A/B/C Talon II family of kits ! ! !

I hope not!  For whatever reason, I have no feelings one way or the other about F-5. Very blah, but for other unknown reasons, I LOVE the T-38, and am totally down with a T-38 in 32nd!

Love to have me a Smurf-Jet

I hope not!  For whatever reason, I have no feelings one way or the other about F-5. Very blah, but for other unknown reasons, I LOVE the T-38, and am totally down with a T-38 in 32nd!

Love to have me a Smurf-Jet

Do not worry !

There is a very large community of 32nd Scalers in Canada, Norway, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, etc... that are waiting for a 1/32 Scale

family of F-5A/B/C/D and they also love the T-38 Talon too !

I bet this is also the case in the USA for the vast majority of 32nd Scalers.!

:hmmm:

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

Guest Clunkmeister

Ta model made much promises. Su-30, CF-5a/b and much more,must nothing ever came of it. A good CF-5A and B base kit in 1/32 would give a good base for a kitbash of just about anything you want, including the fabled T-38.

Or do a T-38 and a CF-5B would be easily obtainable.

So much talk over the last couple years, and nothing ever happened.

Tan who???

Some of us forget that not so long ago Tanmodels issued the best RF-84F Thunderflash kit to date. Maybe they didn't sell enough of those kits - despite the oohs - aahs of the modelling community - to their expectations.

Any producer especially a smaller one depends on us consumers to support (and buy their products) in order to permit them to go on issuing newer models. Sarcastic comments do nothing to help.

He's shown all kinds of CAD for a 1/32 Buccaneer. If he actually does it he's going to lose his shorts with it. My bet is thze worldwide market for such a kit is in the low hundreds.

Likewise nobody ‘in the know' would have bet a plastic nickel on a 1/32 Horten.

Until Zoukei Mura takes the plunge.

Edited by quang