1/32 Me 262 A-1a/U4 Kanonenvogel Conversion

alaninaustria

13 minutes ago, alaninaustria said:

So can somebody tell me why I can’t see my photos on this thread?? I have them stored in photobucket... although I have a valid and functioning internet connection it says there is no internet connection when I click on the photo links!!! Very frustrating...

Cheers

Alan

Photobucket.com is not loading this AM for me or anyone else I dont believe. Cant get to the basic site let alone anyone specific account pics. 

• 1 month later...

Well, spent a few hours at the bench today... slowly, but surely getting these birds done!

19260461-856D-4D94-B965-BAD5D3347067_zps

She is finally up on her own gear!

FAF349C1-E368-49BB-9DCB-CCF978BEB948_zps

I’m very happy I shortened the oleos on the main gear by 2mm - makes a very big difference!

78D378BE-8EBB-4DC9-9B5F-8D5A2BC3FEF2_zps

And, the nightfighter is almost done too!

AFA98495-9FC9-47FE-BF39-BF3846191A5B_zps

Final shot for today...

1BDC5EF1-98BC-4D59-BF37-0E793CD966BE_zps

I finished up a few small jobs today - light filter application followed by clear coating, adding amongst others the re-fuelling decals, polishing the finish with a 6000 grit fabric polishing cloth, resealing - post decalling and adding flaps (for both airframes). Tomorrow will be the gear, hydraulic cables/hoses, leading edge slats and RATO units and radar antenaes. Am really looking forward to finishing these two beasts up!!

Cheers

Alan

Edited by alaninaustria