I'm leaving......

Jack

Guys and girls,

I've got a rather "hard" dispute with the moderator , and i've come to the conclusion i'd better leave this "so-called" open and friendly site, so i'd like to thank each and everyone who i've been in contact with for their friendship and companionship.

Happy modelling,

Jack.

Jack said he will leave this site, So Like to clear the air right now. Who is the Mod he has a dispute with, what's going on here. Every member is Family onhere.

Speak out. We are Adults, so Please act as 1.

A dispute we can work out, or can't we?

Like to get this sorted, Jack is my friend.

Theo

Hey Jack I respect your decision and if I may ask you for something, please stay in touch with LSP guys who are close, don't be a stranger and if you meet a weird dude with even weirder accent by the large scale tables.

All the best.

Sincerely 

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

Sorry to hear this Jack. I would ask you to reconsider ! A dispute with one should not have to have that much impact on the whole.....

At any rate, if you leave, just make it a break for a bit.

Cheers,

Joe

Hej Jack - sorry to hear you had a 'bad' experience - maybe taking a break is in order? You're one of the foundations in he LSP membership - I'm not sure what happened, but shame on a Moderator for taking you to a point that you don't want to be here anymore!! This incident is a cultural artifact that reflects poor managing skills on behalf of LSP - Jack is one of the easiest going and nicest guys here .... WTF is going on???

Cheers and 'slightly' pissed to have to read this. This requires explanation in an open forum within our membership!!!

Alan

This requires explanation in an open forum within our membership!!!

No, it doesn't (and no, I'm not the moderator being slighted here). Unless you're privy to the behind-the-scenes activities involved with the situation, then casting aspersions and making demands is extremely unhelpful, unwarranted, and unwelcome.

Kev