I think that I added some confusion to the subject.  The decals for the conversion are separate order from the kit - Eli at Zotz has done a beautiful set that contains the main decals for both the A and G model plane - in his earlier F-8 sets he did several years ago he also included extensive data stencils for the F-8.  It was these stencils that I was planning to use on my RF-8.  Dave Roof also told me that he is working on a complete set of data stencils for the F-8s in 1/32 which I am looking forward to.

Jerry

I think that I added some confusion to the subject.  The decals for the conversion are separate order from the kit - Eli at Zotz has done a beautiful set that contains the main decals for both the A and G model plane - in his earlier F-8 sets he did several years ago he also included extensive data stencils for the F-8.  It was these stencils that I was planning to use on my RF-8.  Dave Roof also told me that he is working on a complete set of data stencils for the F-8s in 1/32 which I am looking forward to.

Jerry

Does the F-8 and RF-8A/G use the same set of stencils? 

I still think Paul should offer a t-shirt with the Fidel Castro and Dead Chicken mission markings as an official tie-in product.

But as many of you know, i'm just very twisted.......

-d-

I'd buy that. 

Will the resin parts for the ALQ-100 DECM antennae (the strake-like parts that go under the fuselage near the MLG) be available separately? I need two sets, one for an F-8J and another for a Linebacker era A-7E.

Thanks

Tony