paul fisher

New RF-8G pics

I think that I added some confusion to the subject.  The decals for the conversion are separate order from the kit - Eli at Zotz has done a beautiful set that contains the main decals for both the A and G model plane - in his earlier F-8 sets he did several years ago he also included extensive data stencils for the F-8.  It was these stencils that I was planning to use on my RF-8.  Dave Roof also told me that he is working on a complete set of data stencils for the F-8s in 1/32 which I am looking forward to.

Jerry

I think that I added some confusion to the subject.  The decals for the conversion are separate order from the kit - Eli at Zotz has done a beautiful set that contains the main decals for both the A and G model plane - in his earlier F-8 sets he did several years ago he also included extensive data stencils for the F-8.  It was these stencils that I was planning to use on my RF-8.  Dave Roof also told me that he is working on a complete set of data stencils for the F-8s in 1/32 which I am looking forward to.

Jerry

Does the F-8 and RF-8A/G use the same set of stencils? 

I like it ! Still waiting for mine to be shipped. Bummer......Harv

Can't say that all the data stencils would be the same but would certainly think most would be transferable between types.

I still think Paul should offer a t-shirt with the Fidel Castro and Dead Chicken mission markings as an official tie-in product.

But as many of you know, i'm just very twisted.......

-d-

I'd buy that. 

I like it ! Still waiting for mine to be shipped. Bummer......Harv

We ran out of photoetch for the RF-8's, more is on the way so it won't be long.

Sorry about that...I don't buy as much P/E up front as I used to as we can never tell how well a particular model will sell.

Paul

Thanks for the heads up Paul. Much appreciated........Harv

Will the resin parts for the ALQ-100 DECM antennae (the strake-like parts that go under the fuselage near the MLG) be available separately? I need two sets, one for an F-8J and another for a Linebacker era A-7E.

Thanks

Tony