Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000-5F !!!

SharkOwl

• 1 month later...

Yes, and the Kinetic Mirage III/O on that list is also appealing. Have yet to see if Revell do anything new with the repop of the Italeri IIIE/O, due out any time now. 

I'll get the Kitty Hawk 2000C but am equally interested in turning the reasonably priced Revell IIIE/O repop into a Belgian 5BR, or a South American 5. 

Tony 

5 hours ago, timvkampen said:

3 hours ago, Tony T said:

Yes, and the Kinetic Mirage III/O on that list is also appealing. Have yet to see if Revell do anything new with the repop of the Italeri IIIE/O, due out any time now. 

I'll get the Kitty Hawk 2000C but am equally interested in turning the reasonably priced Revell IIIE/O repop into a Belgian 5BR, or a South American 5. 

Tony 

Im really hoping that the Mirage 2000C is well done, and comes with some cool schemes. There are a LOT of very cool and colorful schemes to be had! 

1952767.jpg?v=v40

3 minutes ago, Shawn M said:

two seater please in these markings

(not my pic)

MIRAGE 2000N RAMEX DELTA

I mean COME ON!!!!!!!!

27536633621_84bf158f26_b.jpg

Cant see those at work with my site blocker on, but if its the two holer "RAMEX DELTA" Indian  100 years of Escadrille scheme, that is INDEED a neat one! 

mirage2000n-1c_orig.jpg

Being a two seater lover, I sincerely hope they follow up with a two seater. 

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to be coming after the latest spate of 1/48 Voodoos, 1/32 Tigers and 1/35 egg beaters, but hopefully before the next flurry of quarter inch scale Foxbats. 

I have no inside info. but I'd place a bet on sometime by next April. Instinct tells me that chosen markings are still a work in progress (and deciphering, accurately, which bits and bobs belong to a given colour scheme will keep this thread going for another year).

Tony

Just wondering whether the Mirage 2000B will also be among the projected M2K boxings. So far, Kitty Hawk has only published revised CADs of the 2000N and D.

The latest CADs suggest that the baseline two-seater fuselage has been designed with a dedicated fwd fuselage insert to accommodate the shorter radome of the Antilope-5 radar. In contrast, the 2000B would require a different insert to accommodate the original RDM/RDI radome.

Be that as it may, I, for one, will be perfectly happy with a 2000N and a 2000D.

Oyd4aYe.jpg

G9GdTOy.jpg