Resin2Detail Cavalier Turbo Mustang - mini group build?

seiran01

Thank you Brian.

I hope everything is ok for your wife.

I just had a look at your website, and there are several items i'd like to order with the Mustang conversion !

Edited by Zero77

Guest Clunkmeister

Never got past the prototype stage, would have been interesting to see it in action

There was a lot of competition in the COIN market: Strikemaster, Canadair Tutor, Tweety Bird, AT-28 and the Fennec...

The market was crowded, but you'd have thought, with the thousands of Mustangs laying around, many still in active service, it would have been seriously cost effective for cash poor small nations.

This conversion is growing on me.

Edited by Clunkmeister

Thanks Brian,

I got your email the other day and sent my payment for a pre-order of your conversion set.

I hope all is going well for your wife now. 

I'll get you some more information about the Ramjets that I suggested for another conversion set later on.

Cheers,

Brady

Thank you, Brady - will keep an eye out for the RamJet info :-)  Talk soon

Thanks Brian,

I got your email the other day and sent my payment for a pre-order of your conversion set.

I hope all is going well for your wife now. 

I'll get you some more information about the Ramjets that I suggested for another conversion set later on.

Cheers,

Brady

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Wanted to give a quick update; gearing up to send out the remaining pre-orders shortly.  You will receive an email with tracking information at the time it ships.

I am very pleased with the response I have received - this is a very popular conversion indeed!  

Note -- RESIN2detail will not be accepting any additional pre-orders at this time; official launch coming soon.  Thank you to all who have placed their pre-order prior to this time.

Cheers

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Received my set today!  All I can say is WOW!  Beautiful castings throughout!  This is a stellar undertaking and for those on the fence about it, jump down now and order it.  It truly is an amazing conversion.

I received mine yesterday and I'll second Michael's comment. :m0152:

:clap2:  :thumbsup:

Barry