HK Lancaster, turret images

Lancman

The CAD renderings also show the innards of the turrets.

I'm pleased to hear that Cees, they'd look completely wrong if they were just empty spaces and certainly would need some scratch-built input.

Max

Went to my LHS only to find it closing down hasn't that long since I went......

Anyway there sits a 1/48 Tamiya Lanc, reduced to £69.95 .......I walked away........

Stupid or restrained or just hoping that HK deliver........time will tell.......

Wise decision Phil, the Tamiya Lanc isn't that good! £20 maybe but not over three times that amount!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

While I totally understand that the Lancaster will be released when it's good and ready, I have some Paypal funds that are itching to be spent.... :wicked:  Trying to decide if I should do the responsible thing and save the funds for the eventual release of this kit or spend it on all the other wonderful kits out there (the more likely scenario)!

With that in mind, does anyone have an estimate of when this kit will be released? Meaning is it likely we see it this year or are we more realistically looking at 2018? Again, not looking for exact dates - just a general idea. The Lancaster is, by far, my favorite WWII heavy and I'll wait as long as it takes to get my paws on one.

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by pcben80

Hey guys,

While I totally understand that the Lancaster will be released when it's good and ready, I have some Paypal funds that are itching to be spent.... :wicked:  Trying to decide if I should do the responsible thing and save the funds for the eventual release of this kit or spend it on all the other wonderful kits out there (the more likely scenario)!

With that in mind, does anyone have an estimate of when this kit will be released? Meaning is it likely we see it this year or are we more realistically looking at 2018? Again, not looking for exact dates - just a general idea. The Lancaster is, by far, my favorite WWII heavy and I'll wait as long as it takes to get my paws on one.

Cheers,

Ben

"The Lancaster is, by far, my favourite WWII heavy and I'll wait as long as it takes to get my paws on one."

"Trying to decide if I should do the responsible thing and save the funds for the eventual release of this kit or spend it on all the other wonderful kits out there (the more likely scenario)!"

So, save the funds and don't buy anything else with that money.....

...Trying to decide if I should do the responsible thing and save the funds for the eventual release of this kit or spend it on all the other wonderful kits out there (the more likely scenario)!

Now the responsible thing would be to spend the money now and worry about buying the Lancaster later (don't say anything to anyone but credit cards have existed for about 45 years now :thumbsup: ), you only get one life after all :lol: