For those of you with a little extra cash...

Magic Mike

This is interesting too..

https://www.shapeways.com/product/CR9V89FJ2/1-32-f2g-super-corsair-fuselage-rhs?optionId=58633970

Lots of figures, including an abnormal amount of women in various states of dress....someone had alot of time on their hands it seems

MM

And some design and technology doesn't advance much.

Try buying this for use as a nose weight...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1847-PLAIN-EDGE-PROOF-GOTHIC-CROWN-SLABBED-NGC-PF61-SILVER-COIN-FROM-VICTORIA-/201749651184?hash=item2ef9375ef0:g:qRYAAOSwcUBYUWHw

And apologies to those outside the UK ebay network for a potentially duff link.

And, no, I don't have that kind of extra cash!

Tony

3D printing comes of age.  Now if they can get the cost down to $4.25 instead of $425 they'll  have a viable business ;)

Recall that in 1995 I had to pay $100 per MEGAbyte (yes, MEGAbyte) of RAM memory...

Interesting you'd say that. I just discovered that the 8GB DDR RAM cards (I bought 2 for $31 each, but need 4 altogether), have gone up to $65 each, and I'm not happy about it at all.

I speak on behalf of all serious resin producers who do their work for offering the best surface quality, BTW I have no problem with the new 3D designers, I love and admire their work,  but you cannot sell certain subjects with poor "3D printed" quality. If I sold similar products my clients would ask me the money back......