Roden O-2 Skymaster due in November

Kagemusha

Hi guys, I haven't really had a look around for this kit - but, where could a guy find this kit for sale in Europe??

Cheers

Alan

Yesterday my local dealer mailed me that this kit just arrived in his store. Today I will receive mine...

Kingmodels.de (the store of Academy/Europe at Gelsenkirchen/Germany

Guest The Southern Bandit

Hang in there. Mine arrived today; posted November 26th.

Hi, yes, mine arrived yesterday, well packed, later than stated ETA on Ebay but I wont mark the seller down, his rep is very high and also a few of those days were weekday public holidays ETC and nothing would be moving.

Kit itself has no warped parts some have talked about, the parts look nice and crisp, the decal sheet leaves a bit to be desired, (might try polish up the canopy parts, but they are still quite clear) would like to make an immediate start on it, but a lot of WIP's on the go and must show restraint, also cockpit interior begs for a little more AM and I'm sure that will follow, still not bad OOB ... bonus on opening mine, never realised the engines were included, overall this is a good value for money kit IMHO, just a shame about the decal sheet.

What sort of seatbelts are required? The kit doesn't provide any (not even decals) and I have yet to

see an AM offering.

Lothar

Good catch Lothar.............I really hadnt even thought of that aspect of the kit yet. Im going to attempt a B model off of the AoA sheet, so mine will likely have 4 seats to contend with. 

Hopefully I can find a cheap solution for all four since its unlikely to get a whole lot of visibility 

Mine finally arrived after placing an order in late nov. one was scheduled as an Xmas gift....go figure....

Was lucky....both had the main windscreen and some side widows detached from the spures....no cracks n no scratches....it's calling to be built.....similar to the birddog.......basic details r there ....for dressing it up with scratch building.....

Not to happy with the long wait but it arrived in one piece....

Rgds n happy Modelling to all

Brian