WNW Camels in stock at Sprue Bros.

David G

WNW Camels Out Of Stock.  Duelist still available.

Individual Camel kits now sold out. Duellist still in stock.

Went in about 2 hours?

Duelist kit is sold out now as well.

THAT was even substantially faster than I had foreseen. 

Guest Peterpools

Yikes

Just doubled checked and all the Camels and the Duelist set are sold out. Has to be a record.

I sure hope SB can cover all the orders.

Peter

Guest Smitty44

How on earth can Sprue bros have them already and not at Weta. Wish I would hae cancelled my order and got one from Spru Bros!!

Guest Peterpools

Just received notice my order has shipped which really means the shipping label has been created. Geez, SB must be in high gear and will be working overtime for sure

Peter

Guest Smitty44

Fortunately, I got the confirmation that WETA finally cancelled my pre-orders a few days ago.

Maybe WNW dropped WETA after the debacle with the Camel pre-orders.

I contacted WETA a few days ago and they siad it was a pre order and was expected in six weeks!!

Guest Peterpools

Just glad SB received some stock and they certainly flew out the door.

Matter of fact, I just took a quick peek at WNW's site and the Camels are still listed as "Coming Soon"?

Peter

Guest Clunkmeister

I didn't order, had no intention of ordering, but will eventually order from SB.  I'm not a big Camel fan, I have two of the very nice HC second edition Camels, plus a 1/8 scale Hasegawa kit. And none of those really does it for me. I'm just not a fan of green Sopwiths. My Pups still sit in the stash, as does the Tripe.

Seriously Weta and the entire WW team who orgainized this have deservedly earned a reputation as in incompetent bunch who from a seamless joy have generated a cluster&$@% that Murphy would be proud of.
The kit isnt even available to order on its own website yet they say the costing issue with multiple orders has been "fixed".
It in recent emails the Camel is said to be released in March at the earliest.

Wingnut have turned into a disorganized bunch of hobbits who couldn't organize a pub raffle.
Im glad they do nice kits because the rest of the organization is a complete shambles and i really cant write what i really think if them here.
But they do make nice kits...its just a pity you cant buy them...

Edited by LSP_Ron
Comments against rules of the road removed