New Wingnut Fokker D.VII Variant coming in 2nd Quarter 2017!

seiran01

Actually, D's alright... Much, much more charming than this old coot.

I'm not so keen on the "I know more than you" brigade.

I think it's a minor re-tooled boxing - we can both be correct, there is no "right" answer. Respecting others views is a cornerstone of a good discussion board.

People who insist that they are right & you are wrong get my goat. It's plain rude & ignorant.

Utterly charming. 

You must be a barrel of laughs at parties.

Well, I'm not the one who showed up at this party declaring that there's no need for celebration because I have no idea why this kit is so special. 

It's the least exciting release WNW have made since the DFW C.V

You are. :)

And, thanks, Ernie. 

D

Edited by D Bellis

Any WNW DVII release is good news.... I hope the scalpers on ebay eventually go broke with their hoard and re-sale bllsht.

Joe

To be honest I'm not sure why people complain about 'scalpers' on Ebay - it's just supply and demand in action. They're simply selling a rare product at a price that the market will accept. If you wanted a D.VII when they were 'cheap', then you should have bought one when supply was plentiful.

Well, I'm not the one who showed up at this party declaring that there's no need for celebration because I have no idea why this kit is so special. 

You are. :)

And, thanks, Ernie. 

D

I never actually said that.

This is not very enjoyable, I've got better things to do with my time.

I may have missed it in this thread. I'm a bit confused.

So is this boxing the same plastic as the previous Fokker built D.VII (kit 32011) except it has different decals? Or does it also have even more different panels. That previous kit also had the early streaked schemes in it.

All the multiple boxings of the same basic airframe and early/late (and sometimes even mid) gets a little confusing.

Guest Clunkmeister

What's the big deal on the DFW hate? It was an important aircraft to be sure. Not "pretty" like people want, but important enough.

And it's a great kit as well.

That assumes that all D.VIIs are the same. They are not. 

I was mildly disappointed that there was no 'Early' boxing in the first round because of the unique camo and markings they carried. But, did get 2 of the D.VII F kits since they were the apex hotrods of the line. And, I'll get a couple of these new 'Early' kits just to build one in the markings on the box art.

If and when their distribution ever gets sorted out, that is... 

:)

D

I cannot agree more. I really love building all the possible variants of a specific aircraft. Every single little detail changing from one to another is an interesting stuff.

And i already bought 2 examples of the same WNW kit only because there are 2 schemes that i want to build in the box, with a very little variation, ie a different machine gun, or engine,  or windscreen...

Edited by Zero77