SharkOwl

Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

6 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

KASL are indeed producing cockpit sets for the kits.

Just now, Jennings Heilig said:

Where did you see that?

I had not heard that either, but good news for sure!   As soon as a pit set and intakes are available, I think Ill be investing in one of these

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

I had not heard that either, but good news for sure!   As soon as a pit set and intakes are available, I think Ill be investing in one of these

Agreed! I have not used KASL resin before. Any comments from those who have? I'll probably jump on one of my F's when the cockpit set comes out. I've wanted to build a 32nd F-5F for at least 20 years now! Fred K.

20 hours ago, f5guy said:

Agreed! I have not used KASL resin before. Any comments from those who have? I'll probably jump on one of my F's when the cockpit set comes out. I've wanted to build a 32nd F-5F for at least 20 years now! Fred K.

I have used KASL 1/48 resin sets and I can say they are very well done and very well detailed, they use gray resin, 

I have bought KASL from HobbyEasy https://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/category/AIR12345678/AC48U/maker/KASL.html ,

this page for example where You can see yourself the level of details in the sets 1/48 , perhaps  in 1/32 will shown more.

KASL48026B.jpg

F16

This is really excellent news. Im hoping either Gary of GT Resin, or someone else is currently tackling the intake trunks. Then for me its down to finding some suitable replacement flattened resin wheels.

Anyone know if anyone makes a set for the KHM F-5 yet? 

16 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

JO2JP4.jpg

That's pretty much the reply I got, though I was more thorough :coolio: and asked about the RF-5E :wub: , plus they did also say they'd be available Tuesday afternoon...

4 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

This is really excellent news. Im hoping either Gary of GT Resin, or someone else is currently tackling the intake trunks. Then for me its down to finding some suitable replacement flattened resin wheels.

Anyone know if anyone makes a set for the KHM F-5 yet? 

The Profimodeller wheels/tires are nice and with some small tweaks, they will fit the KHM kit.

fkODnA.jpg

Cheers,

Chuck

12 minutes ago, chuck540z3 said:

The Profimodeller wheels/tires are nice and with some small tweaks, they will fit the KHM kit.

fkODnA.jpg

Cheers,

Chuck

Thanks, those look good as well.